NATURELLY BRILLIANT JOB VACANCY FOR A CHIEF IMAGINATION OFFICER
JUNIOR NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – INNOVATION AND IMAGINATION DEPT
Who we are and What We Do
Chief Imagination Officer wanted: Healthier Brands Limited are the creators of the multi-award winning brand Naturelly; a fun & fruity snack, that is sweet by nature with nothing naughty added. Naturelly comes in an easy squeezy pouch and is available from Boots, Ocado, Holland & Barrett and Wholefoods Market. Together with the charity Hope for Children and working closely with Pupils Profit in schools around the country, we believe every child deserves a healthy and active, well balanced childhood, full of imagination.
Our Vision: To provide innovative and fun products, for active kids, that are loved by health conscious parents and their demanding children.
Our Mission: and our purpose is to inspire parents to help their children have fun and live healthier, whilst helping to reduce child obesity by encouraging active play.
Our Values: Playful, Imaginative and Active.
JOB TITLE: Junior Non-Executive Director (NED) – CHIEF IMAGINATION OFFICER
CRITERIA: YOU MUST BE AGED 9 or under
BUSINESS UNIT: Board of Directors REPORTS TO: Junior Chairgirl: Alivia (Aged 7) and Chief Taster: Della (Aged 4).
DIRECT REPORTS: None
BUDGET RESPONSIBILITY: None
Please tell us in writing, draw us a picture or submit a photo of what your dream job will be when you grow up
Try and be as imaginative as you can just like the Bloodbottler in the BFG.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or share at facebook.com/naturellyfamily.
- To act as a member of the Junior Non-Exec Board of Directors, offering guidance, support, expertise and ideas in the key matters of new product development, advertising, creativity and brand strategy
- To play a key part in the decision-making process on fun issues
- To make recommendations to the Naturelly Family on new flavours and formats
- To represent the Naturelly Family and encourage a healthy and active lifestyle, full of play and imagination
- To act as an unbiased, objective and impartial member of the Board, ensuring that all ideas given are in the best interests of Naturelly, it’s family and friends
- To offer advice and guidance in a consultative capacity to the Head of Imagination, Head of Activation and Head of Fun at Naturelly and the junior Chairgirl
- To assist in the development of the new product and new flavour strategy, ensuring this is implemented via effective fun methods, whilst ensuring that there are no effective risk management and no control processes in place
- To ensure that the Naturelly Family is run in a playful and imaginative manner
- To act in accordance with the Board of Directors’ Code of Conduct at all times – which is based on 3 principles – have fun, play out and use your imagination
- To attend 2-3 informal Facetime/Skype meetings a year, as well as other ad hoc meetings including one Junior Board Meeting, date TBD
- To act as a consultant to other executive Board members
- To ensure that the Naturelly Family has a creative and adventurous spirit
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Experience: (Essential experience required as a minimum to perform the job effectively)
- Evidence of a love for playing out and having fun
- Proven capabilities of using own imagination and being creative i.e a love of painting.
- Proven advisory experience of telling own family members what to do and how to do it
- Good all round messing about acumen with proven experience, skills and knowledge of the requirements to try something new
- Experience in successfully implementing new food and drink ideas for their own family to try – mixing and blending different ingredients
Specific Skills: (Essential specific skills required as a minimum to perform the job effectively)
- Can draw at least a stick person
- Can colour in – (ideally inside the lines)
- Can get hands dirty and clothes messy
- Good communication skills written or verbal needed to describe / present their ideas
- Can add up in 10s and units
- Enjoy eating fruit and vegetables
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
JOB TITLE: Junior Non Executive Director – Innovation and Imagination
SALARY: FREE NATURELLY JELLY JUICE FOR A YEAR* AND 4 FREE TOYS FROM HAMLEYS WORTH £50 each.
*1 x mixed case of 12 per month.
TERM: The appointment will be for a period of 1 year with the opportunity for this to be extended by mutual agreement for one further term.
DAYS: c3 – 4 days per year.
Closing Date: for applications March 24th 2017. Employment Starts: May 1st 2017
A flexible approach to days worked is required, on occasions including after school and weekend thinking.
All applicant’s drawings, writings and / or photos will be judged by Rebecca Jeffery, (Mother, Marketing Agency Owner and star of last years “The Apprentice”), Amy Dullaghan (Teacher) and Joanne Dempsey (Mum and Co-Founder of Naturelly) and Alivia Dempsey (Chair Girl).
– All applicants will be judged on their originality, imagination, playfulness and ambition
– 5 candidates will be short-listed
– The short-list will then be asked to Facetime Joanne and Alivia for an interview or to submit a video answering 3 questions
– If the judges are finding it difficult to make a final decision, 3 candidates may be selected and then the winner will be chosen via a public vote on social media. This will be based on their original written, drawn or photographed submission.
About Pupils Profit
Pupils Profit enterprise initiatives engage a year group in the setup and operation of a sustainable business. It’s goal is to teach pupils how to set up and operate a Healthy Tuck Shop and Stationery Shop businesses which will contribute to a school’s overall well-being. They also offer a range of engaging initiatives covering money management and being enterprising.
Visit Pupils Profit
About Hope for Children
Hope for Children is an international charity that passionately believes every child has the right to a happy, healthy and positive childhood. Almost half of the world’s children are vulnerable and living in poverty. We are changing this by making a safe and fulfilling childhood a reality for more of the world’s children.
We are improving their access to education and healthcare, empowering their families to support themselves whilst developing their confidence and self-esteem. Most importantly we are giving them hope.