April Showers Bring May Flowers
Whole wheat bread
Peanut butter (or nut free spread)
Cheddar and Provolone cheese
Nori (dried seaweed)
1. Cut piece of bread in the shape of an umbrella. Repeat with second piece of bread. Spread peanut butter and jam on the bread and put together to make a sandwich. Break a piece off a pretzel and slide it into the sandwich with part hanging out like an umbrella handle.
2. Cover the bottom of the main container with blueberries. Place sandwich on top. Cut the letters “APRIL” out of a tortilla. Place on top of sandwich. You can paste the letter on with a little cream cheese if needed.
3. Put spinach in side dish. Cut hard boiled egg in half. Put decorative flowers around egg if wanted. Place on top of spinach. Cut the letters “MAY” out of nori. Set on top of egg.
4. Use small cutter to make flower shapes out of cheese. Place snap peas in second side dish. Arrange flower blossoms on top. Use bread scrap to make “dirt” at the bottom of the flowers.
5. Serve to someone in your life to show how much you care for them!
– See more at:http://www.lunchboxdad.com/