Would you like to earn £5? Well now you can. Go to Nisa. Get £5
1. Create a hand made poster saying “Wouldn’t it be Nisa if you had Naturelly”
2. Go to your Local Nisa Store
3. Take a selfie a Nisa staff member holding your poster
4. Be the first to that store and send photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with store name
5. Earn £5 & get the chance to win a night in a 5* Hotel
You can visit as Nisa stores as you wish and earn as many £5 as you can.
However, you have to be the first person who visits the Nisa store and sends us their photo.
Its just a bit of a fun game to play with or without your little one.
Terms & Conditions
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Healthier Brands Limited and NISA retail stores and other companies that own Nisa stores and any other companies associated with the competition.
- The competition runs from November 14th to December 14th.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, i.e. travel for collection and / or redemption of prizes.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The Reward: £5 is given to each entrant who makes a hand-made poster promoting Naturelly saying “Wouldn’t it be Nisa if you had Naturelly”, then visits a Nisa store and has their picture taken with a retail staff member holding up the poster. The photograph will then need to be emailed to email@example.com.
- Payment will be made by BACs transfer 30 days after the month end date the promotion closes a In this instance payment will be made by Jan 30th
- Multiple visits to different Nisa stores will be accepted as an entry.
- Only one entry per store will be accepted and will be taken on a first to enter basis.
- The promotion is limited to 500 stores being visited only and will be recorded on a first to enter basis.
- All those that enter by emailing their photo to firstname.lastname@example.org will be entered into a prize draw to win a night in a 5* hotel within the county they reside courtesy of Groupon.com with a maximum value of £150.00.
- Each store visited by the individual and if their photograph is submitted as above will be given an entry into the prize draw to win a night in a 5* hotel with a maximum value of £150.00
- The promoter reserves the right to use any photograph emailed to email@example.com for the purposes of social media, direct marketing and any other form of advertising as it so chooses to do so. Please express in writing at the time of submitting the photograph if you do not wish your photograph to be used for such purposes.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Healthier Brands Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable effort will be made to provide a night in a hotel within the county that the winner resides from subject to availability and a maximum budget of £150.00.
- Unless stated otherwise all postal entries must be made stapled to the promoted leaflet.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond within 7 days and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Healthier Brands Limited, PO Box 890, Altrincham, WA15 5NN
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material including social media posts and designed adverts (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by writing on the website including social media channels at the Promoter’s address no later than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the name, social media handle and county of the winners will be disclosed.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.